Our vision and strategy for the business guide everything that we do and form a compelling and relevant ambition for our employees and stakeholders.
We pride ourselves on having a straightforward mission and strategy. Based on the values of the founding shareholders, they are clear, powerful and relevant to the business challenges of today and tomorrow. Together they form a compelling guide to what our goals are and how we will achieve them.
- To be the company of first choice for all stakeholders.
- To challenge and change the construction industry worldwide.
- To be lean and agile in the adoption of processes to compete with world-leading businesses.
- Make safety personal and work responsibly.
- Lead by example.
- Work as one team, listen to everyone.
- Find or follow a better way.
- Deliver on our promises, aim to exceed.
- Collaborate with Clients and Partners.
MEETING THIS COMPETITIVE CHALLENGE
The essence of Blitzsteel’s vision centres on it becoming an Engineering Enterprise, driven by innovation and with technical excellence in design, manufacturing and construction at its core. Engineering excellence, coupled with pro-active adoption of beneficial new technologies and an active human capital agenda that attracts and develops the very best people to work with the company, are at heart of this trajectory. Building on the current momentum in the business this vision will allow us to create new and sustainable competitive advantages in the difficult market circumstances that are expected to persist over much of the coming period.
The Group Strategic Roadmap (GSR) provides the framework which defines the direction and shape we will pursue over the medium term. It provides a clear mechanism that enables us to fully understand the operating environment and prevailing market forces, prioritise objectives and allocate the necessary resources to achieve our strategic goals.
The following intent guides our actions: